Use in balancing monitoring systems for simple, fast and reliable information about the functioning and solar "energy yield" of a PV plant. For site surveys, monitoring and other fields of survey technology.
- Precise, high-quality solar radiation sensors for PV plants
- Supplied with calibration certificate (based on EN DIN 17025), produced by the Institute for Solar Energy Supply Technology (ISET)
- High correspondence of measurement results due to use of the same technology as in PV generators
- Monocrystalline, polycrystalline, EFG and amorphous solar cell technologies available. Set-up uses same embedding in different modules.
- Simple and reliable registering of temperatures due to integrated temperature sensor PT 1000 via two-wire cable
- External temperature coupling through aluminium housing
- Sophisticated design and simple handling
- Price value in comparison to thermo-electric solar radiation sensors, which, however, have a different spectral sensitivity and different reflective and thermal characteristics and are only comparable to a real PV generator to a limited extent
- Long-lasting and with long-term usefulness, particularly in comparison with solar radiation sensors in the lower price category